WHAT WE OFFER
We know that existing structures, processes and organisational cultures can get in the way of reform. So we work closely with you to overcome these barriers, using our experience to implement the lasting changes that truly transform your organisation.
To legally study and live in any desire study destination, you need a Student visa. However, the process of completing and submitting an application without professional assistance of a student visa consultant can be both overwhelming and counterproductive. Besides, students often struggle finding authentic information about their desired country student visa, e.g. Canada requirements for student visa, or Canada process for student visa, for those aiming to study in Canada.
Therefore, MACP is here; if you are looking for a student visa consultant in Bangladesh, find us to provide you with a dedicated student visa consultant in Chittagong, to be well on your way to successful educational migration in no time! Our services includes handling_
- Student visa for Canada
- Student visa for UK
- Student visa for Australia
- Student visa for Romania
- Student visa for Poland
- Student visa for Malta
The students from other parts of Bangladesh can also avail our services by conferring with a student visa consultant in Chittagong according to their convenience.
MACP has an excellent unit of Migration Agents who are registered with Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). Our agency’s skilled, hardworking, and qualified Migration Specialists will work with you one-on-one basis. Hence, you should expect full commitment from our agents. We are confident, with our advisors you can achieve all the migration requirements. We have multicultural individuals on our team who can communicate in many languages to satisfy individual client needs. Our migration experts provide comprehensive, detailed and precise migration advice. With our guidance, we hope you can identify accurately what you should do next, and which path you should follow.
Moving to a new country isn’t easy – even more so if you leave your partner or spouse behind in your homeland. Navigating unfamiliar territory on your own can feel extra challenging and isolated. However, this doesn’t have to be the case. The expert education and migration consultants at MACP are well-equipped and experienced enough to provide you with the best Australian Partner visa services so that you and your loved one can get started on your migration journey together.
If you live in or are migrating to Australia and are married or have a de facto partner (also known as a common law spouse) whom you’ve been with for at least a year, the Home Affairs Department can grant your partner a permit to live in the country as well. The document applies if you come from a country outside Australia, but have a partner who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident.
A partner visa helps you stay connected and continue to build your family alongside your studying or employed partner while living in Australia. You’ll be entitled to study or work in the country, with access to Medicare as well. However, before the visa can be granted, there are specific requirements you need to meet, paperwork to fill out and legalities to get through.
There are two types of partner visa application documents, and they are assessed and granted depending on where you are when you make the application. There’s one for offshore applications and another for onshore ones, namely (and respectively):
- The Provisional Partner (subclass 309) and Permanent Partner (subclass 100) visas, for applications made from outside Australia; and
- The Temporary Partner (subclass 820) and Permanent Partner (subclass 801) visas, for applications made within Australia.
The Two-Stage Application Process:
- Stage 1: From the onset, you’ll be required to apply for both a temporary and permanent partner visa, with a once-off application fee payable. If you qualify and are granted a temporary visa, you’re allowed to stay in Australia while the application for your specific permanent partner visa is prepared.
- Stage 2: Your permanent partner visa application is processed after two years of being in the country on a temporary visa. At this point, additional documents will be required to advance your application.
The 189 Visa allows you to live and work in Australia as a Permanent Resident.
This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government.
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if invited. When a letter of invitation was sent, you must also meet the following requirements:
- Not yet turned 50 years of age.
- Nominated an occupation that is on the relevant Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
- Obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation.
- Achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
- At least competent English.
FREE ELIGIBILITY CHECKER
WATCH VIDEO FOR MORE INFORMATION